Everything you need to get started with marketing analytics
About this event
- Free signed copy of Advancing into Analytics
- Workshop recording
- Demo notes and handouts
If you’re a marketing analyst looking to level up your data analysis skills, this is the workshop and book for you. After attending this class, you’ll be in great shape to explore advanced analytics in Excel, Python and R.
I’ll send you a signed copy of my book Advancing into Analytics just for signing up for this 75-minute online workshop.
We’ll be covering three case studies in Excel, R and Python which you’ll then learn more about by reading the book:
- Analyzing the results of an A/B test in Excel
- Confirming the A/B test results in R
- Building a linear regression in Python
- Please have Excel 2010 or greater for desktop installed prior to the workshop.
- We will be using cloud-based instances of R and Python for the workshop, so you don’t need to have these installed for the workshop. You will learn in the book how to install them on your computer.
- It is recommended to attend this workshop on a Windows machine.
- I assume some prior knowledge of Excel such as PivotTable, conditional statements and so forth. To learn more, check out the book’s prerequisites page.
You do not need to have read the book to attend, but are encouraged to do so after the workshop.
After you register:
- A copy of the book will be mailed to the address you provide during signup. The surcharge for international orders is to accommodate for shipping.
- Information on all other resources will be provided during the event.
- Because I am sending you a personalized copy of the book, I can’t process refunds. All sales are final.