I’m excited to share that “pandas Analytics for Excel users,” a course I produced with Madecraft, is now available on LinkedIn Learning.
Also be sure to check your local library, university or workplace for access.
Python is one of the world’s most widely used object-oriented programming languages. It’s a powerful tool that can help you streamline workflows as a developer and a data scientist. In this course, join instructor George Mount to learn how to combine the power of the Python language with the data analysis and reporting tools built into Microsoft Excel.
Discover how to leverage the pandas and openpyxl libraries to inspect, filter, clean, and convert data and how to build solid reports that help businesses take action. Learn how to work with large amounts of data that would be unmanageable in Excel alone, managing and manipulating data sets like a pro. By the end of this course, you’ll be prepared to use Python with Excel to start leading your business to better insights than ever before.
- Managing Excel with Python
- Python & Pandas
- Jupyter Notebooks basics
- Introducing the Python pandas library
- Loading & saving data with pandas
- Viewing & inspecting data with pandas
- Manipulating data with pandas
- Working with dates and times in pandas
- Introducing the Python openpyxl library
- Using openpyxl with Workbooks
- Selecting Cells, Rows, and Columns
- Adding workbook formatting
- Creating named ranges & tables
- Working with reports
- Openpyxl with Pandas
- Managing multiple sheets
- Working with large worksheets
- Conditional formatting
- Creating Excel plots in Python
- Exporting Python plots to Excel
- Next Steps
Use this link to view the course with a one-month free trial to LinkedIn Learning. Make sure to give it a like and share while you’re there! Thanks as always for supporting my content.
The post Using Python with Excel (LinkedIn Learning & Madecraft) first appeared on Stringfest Analytics.