I’ll be giving a free, online presentation in partnership with Data Science Dojo entitled “Python for Excel Users Crash Course,” Weds 3/9 at 3pm Eastern.
It will also be available to watch at the scheduled time on Data Science Dojo’s YouTube channel.
If you’re an Excel user looking to level up your analytics skills, Python is a great choice for repeatable processes, compelling visualizations and robust visualizations. And while learning to code may seem too difficult, your Excel knowledge gives you a significant head start.
This introduction is intended for Excel users with no prior knowledge of Python. By the end of this session, you will know:
- How Python differs from Excel as an open source software tool
- How to identify and implement useful packages for data analytics
- How to navigate and execute code in Jupyter notebooks
- How to translate common Excel concepts such as cells, ranges and tables to Python equivalents
- How to enhance Excel and Power BI with Python
I hope to see you at the presentation!