As an Excel user, you work with table names, ranges and functions all the time. This is programming! From here, getting into programming with Python and R is well within reach.
What are the benefits? You’ll be able to
- Automate tasks, from creating PDFs to scheduling emails and more
- Create beautiful visualizations that aren’t available in basic Excel and Power BI
- Conduct rigorous data analysis that is easy to reproduce and share with colleagues
- Collaborate more effectively with engineers, developers, data scientists and other technical professionals
- Signal to employers that you can work with a variety of programming tools
- Take advantage of Power BI’s supported integration with Python and R
- Prepare for Excel’s likely future supported integration with Python
Of course, learning to code in Python and R is no one-off feat. It is, after all, learning new (programming) languages. That’s why I want to make this as easy on you as possible.
I will send you a signed copy of my book Advancing into Analytics as part of this one-hour workshop.
During the workshop, we’ll walk through all the downloads needed to read the book. I hear you, just getting Python or R installed may have deterred previous learning attempts. No more.
You will learn analytics with Python and R in 2022!