Book publisher Springer just released over 400 book titles that can be downloaded free of charge following the corona-virus outbreak.
Most of these books will normally set you back about $50 to $150, so this is a great deal!
There are many titles on computer science, programming, business, psychology, and here are some specific titles that might interest my readership:
- Beginners Guide to Python 3 Programming
- Advanced Guide to Python 3 Programming
- Probability and Statistics for Computer Science
- Java in Two Semesters
- Fundamentals of Java Programming
- Essentials of Business Analytics
- Data Science & Predictive Analytics – Biomedical and Health Applications using R
- Multimedia Big Data Computing for IoT Applications
- Excel Data Analysis -Modeling & Simulation
- Quantitative Methods for the Social Sciences
- Analytical Corporate Finance
- Social Psychology in Action
- Internet of Things From Hype to Reality
- Digital Business Models
- Introduction to Digital Systems Design
- Automatic Control with Experiments
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
Note that I only got to page 8 of 21, so there are many more free interesting titles out there!